Hey AtticaFish ---- Check this

Kdog

Started last night and continuing today

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql' (22)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Kdog

Uncle Grump said:
same here from time to time. Refresh sometimes gets the page to display.

Yep. but it should not be happening. I use Chrome for my browser and wonder if its a chrome issue or something else.

davidriley

I had that yesterday too, when I made a post. It happened when I was trying to load a photo. That was in Safari so I went to Chrome it did it a couple of times then was OK. So far today no problem, either in Safari or Chrome.

David

Oops! Spoke too soon. Just been delving into some old posts and got this (see screen shot below)when I clicked on a post. However next time I clicked on the post it all was OK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 61

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
CrappieHappy said:
Typically , when that happens, it's an error on the host end.

CrappieHappy is correct. If it is intermittent: where it gets the error once, then no error next try, then an error and so on..... it is usually a server side issue. Not much i can do but report the problem and wait for their tech guys to make the fix or finish what ever updates they are working on.

I haven't been able to log in until just now and have not gotten the message yet, but that doesn't mean much. Just have to wait it out. I'll move this down to the Error Reports.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now i've gotten it a couple times. :dodgy: Hit the refresh (F5) till the page loads. Back to work to finish up my day..... sorry for any trouble.

Back