Hey Attica,know what we need ?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen a bunch of the animated ones before but was unsure if they would bog down anything for users that were still on slow net connections. My work comp is on DSL and home is broadband, but I know of at least 1 member here who is still on dial up.....

I will look around and see if i can gather a few fresh ones, maybe some more related to fishing as well but may need to make those myself. Where are those ones from that you posted? Don't want to rip off another site if i would use them...... AF

Radtexan

I did "borrow " those from another forum,but they are readily available all over, for forum use.

fish.gif
reeling-smiley.gif
icefish.gif
sauced.gif
kopfkratz.gif

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just realized the background of our posts are not white and i put a white background behind all the new animated ones i just added.... :head_scratch: ......should have made them transparent. oh well.

:reeling:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Radtexan said:
Your Y was touching the code... Leave a space if it doesnt work right..

Looks like you went out of your way just to say 'don't let the banana touch your colon'......... :exclamation: :D

:Banane44:

SB - when you put any smilie in your post, make sure there is a space before and after it. :icon14:

blt

I just want to thank you all that help keep really nice sites going. Wish I had the know how to do it.................but I don't lol.

Back