Here's the lady who's selling skins

Bucho

I´m a butcher´s son, I hunt, I fish and I love to ty with lil`bow-wow temple "fox", but those baby alpaca hides... What kind of person puts those on the living room floor? That being said, have you tied with the adult alpaca? Looks fluffy yet not too fuzzy!

duffy

Never have tied with Alpaca but have seen coats made out of it and LLama. Sort of reminds me of a cross between rabbit and fox. My wife was looking at a LLama coat one time and asked about cleaning it. The lady said to just wash it on a gentle cycle and put some hair conditioner in at the rinse and hang to dry. I was sort of amazed at that. LLama seems to be a little bit more wooly. I often wondered if using hair conditioner on the rabbit hides after dying them would keep the leather soft too.

hookup

I´m a butcher´s son

I worked at a german butcher shop for almost 2 years

One of the tastiest jobs I've ever worked

But earned every penny I made

Jig Man

Yep, I grew up in a steak house. I never did go hungry, but on football Friday night. Lordy, there was a lot of quarters to cut...

Bucho

When I went to college I took a promotion job baking & handing out premium frozen pizza samples in supermarkets. Raised in a way that I would´nt waste food, I ate the leftovers rather than buying lunch. After two days, I didn´t waste a thought about throwing them into the trash bin. After another two weeks, I was so sick of the smell alone I didn´t touch a frozen pizza for 5 years or so.

Try that with meat!

Back