Here's Some

duffy

Been pretty quiet around here as I figure everyones probably busy. Have had these done for quite a while and just haven't gotten them on here. Had a few min this AM so here ya go.
The blue looking spin in the upper left is suppose to be blue and purple but didn't show up that way. 1/8 to 1/32 Some auto's I tried, a little mallard flank, craft hair, neck hackle and rubber legs. Large eye's are tulip

View attachment 9

Attachments

• Unrecent ties.jpg
    Unrecent ties.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 12

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Love the color combo on the one in the upper right corner. Looks like you should be putting some fish on the line soon.

duffy

Thank’s for the compliments fella’s, really means allot. Have had these done for quite a while but got busy and didn’t get them posted. Picked up more acreage from relatives so have been on what feels like a permanent “field trip” and maintenance marathon. So the short answer is No, I haven’t tried them and it probably won’t happen till fall. Sitting on the tractor right now and for probably 2 more weeks & then harvest will start so maybe I’ll get a break after that. My back order from Netcraft should show up today but that’ll have to sit for a while.

skeetbum

Real nice looking jigs. Nice work. The upper right would have been a real winner on the smallies I chased in TN.

Back