Help naming bait!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ok guys, I've been trying to come up with a good name for my little spinnerbaits and just havent been able to find the homerun name i want. So I figured who better to ask than the creative minds here on Jigcraft! A little info on these: 3 sizes 1/32, 1/24, and 1/12. I figure that I will let this go a few days and maybe take the top 3 to 5 names and then do a poll to get the winner. I will send the person that comes up with the best name some of these unfinished spinnerbaits and an assortment of heads. So chime in! This is a pic of the 1/12 and 1/32. As you can see the bottom was tied by Jungle.

spinnerbaitsfinished.jpg

Thanks for the help.
Ronny

JUNGLEJIM1

I like Heather's minner spinner name . I just did my taxes and now I have a headache so I can't think of names right now.I'll try to come up with something.

toadfrog

Years ago I marketed a spinner and a buzz bait in an 1/8 oz. I packaged them together and called them Baby buzz And Lil Sister . Your welcome give that a try if you want. I can't tell you how many I sold . But the day I closed my shop I sold 300 sets .

Hawnjigs

KISS
Hahaha, great names. I lack that imagination, but had to compliment the excellent design!

Could the swivel & split ring be a bit smaller tho?

Lost Pole

Dip n Spins
Spin n Dip
Spin Dips
Dip Spins
Sac Chasers
Locators
Nut Wranglers
Jerry Jones failed
Flash n Fall
Free Fall
Sit n Spins
The Nut Wrencher

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Hawn on these I use #12 cranes and the smallest splits I can find. I would like to be able to go smaller especially on the 1/32nd. I could make smaller butt rings instead of using splits but I have too much time in these things as is!

Thanks for the names that have been given so far. If another name hits you post it up! I have a couple that have hit me since I started this thread.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Showed the spinners to my wife... think she lost some sleep over it - she came up with most of these names! :p

--------------------

Midge Spins
Mini Flashers
Spinnerettes
Slim Spins

...and my 2 favorites...

Whipper Spins
Spinner-lings

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Dang Russ we are going to have to get her involved more often! I may try to put up a poll tomorrow afternoon of my top picks.

SaltyBuckster

Here ya go Ron,I like the 1/12 Ultra Minnow spinnerbaits that you made.Have caught 100's of everything on them.Big ones,small ones.Of course only the ones that looked like a shad worked.
"Shad Spawn Spinner Baits","SSSB'S"

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
AZ i will never forget all that black and gray! I tried making that firetiger work for but guess it never did.
Nice name. Always like alliteration!:p

Back