Hello from Florida

fishindad

I ran into this forum the other day AND found out it was on Tapatalk!!! I have been tying jigs and collecting molds for a little over a year now and really enjoy it. Most of the stuff out there is for fly tying (which I do too). I was excited to find a jig specific forum.

I fish both fresh and salt and enjoy making stuff for both. I am looking forward to seeing some of the stuff you guys are doing and hope to share some too.

Radtexan

Welcome aboard.... What part of Fla...Ive got inlaw's on both coasts and several inbetween...Used to fish there much more than we do know,,,One of my favorite places to visit..

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome from NW Ohio. Used to make trips to visit my Grandparents in FL (Tamps area) when i was young and sure loved the variety the saltwater had to catch.

LedHed

Sponsor
Welcome from SoCal. Lots of jig tyers and mold collectors here. We are working on a jig tying and "tools of the trade" archive.

fishindad

Lol... i am the one and the same. Do you mean stumpmaster? I have not seen him in a while. I need to check in on him.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

mylobass

Stumpy, the retired head ranger at Oscar Scherer right? Its been a long time since I was on capmel but I always loved his pic's of fishing Lake manatee or Shell Creek.

Back