Heavy sickles

Jubs

I was at a store this past weekend and I saw some steelhead/salmon jig heads that has some very thick wire sickles and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them or where to get some hooks like that? I would like to have someone pour me some heads with them for steelhead and salmon jigs.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Those heavy Sickle steelhead hooks have been impossible to get - been trying for years. I finally got someone at Matzuo to message & requested samples on 3/22 & again on 4/12 so hopefully will get something to look at. The Matzuo rep claims they "have not carried these since 2006" & the only size left is 1/0.

Jubs

Interesting I have no idea where they came from but with most Steelhead and Salmon jigs sold around here they are pretty local small companies and the heads were packaged as so. Hopefully you can find some.

GrouseFly

I am not sure if we are talking about the same hook or not but I have some heavy duty #4 sickle style hooks in bronze and gold. I haven't used these in awhile, as I got them for a special order for a customer of mine but I think the wire is almost twice the diameter of regular sickle hooks. I am sure I can come up with some more if this is what you are looking for,hook wise. Good Fishin'...GF

Back