Harbor Freight

ScottV

They've got these tool boxes on sale at Harbor Freight for $12.99. They make great tackle boxes. I've got one for pony heads and plastic bodies and one for my tied jigs. I've had no problem with the inner boxes not being worm proof.
ydyqaved.jpg

a8umevu6.jpg

Fatman

Are the clips good and strong on that box??? I ask because my wife tried to buy me a Husky box like that only had 3 trays but just opening it a few times the clips on the box broke!!!! It went back!!! The other question is are all the inner box's sectioned the same???

ScottV

The clips on the front, fold down, panel are strong. The boxes have the little dividers hat you have to cut apart and you can position them how you want to.

JUNGLEJIM1

That's a cool box at a great price. We have a store here and I might pick one up. Wonder if it's strong enough for me to sit on ??

Fatman

Thanks Scott that was my main worry on it. The Husky box looked good but was a piece of junk. On the pond I take my grand daughter to there are plenty of places that are flat to set a box, but have been using an old backpack, and that box looks like it would really make it easy to find stuff, plus it all closes and keeps those little fingers out of it!!!!

ScottV

I think MS has three stores, the closest to me 100 miles away. I just happened to be in Jackson and that's one of my regular stops, along with BPS.

Back