Happy Memorial Day!

hhawkins

To all my friends, Happy Memorial Day! And for those who have served our country in the past and present, Thank you for what you have done! In honor of the day I am making smoked pork tenderloin, corn on the cob, crawfish/ crab salad, cole slaw and poormans peach cobbler. You are all invited to come and enjoy some good food. I will definitly have left overs for the rest of the week :D The new job has been doing really well. You should hear what is talked about at the glue table at work...it is great! still getting use to the new hours, but happy to be working early in the morning and getting around 3:30 or 4:30 in the afternoon. I get home and work in the garden, figure out whats for supper and if I have time and don't pass out on the couch, I work on my jigs and flies. I have a few orders I've been filling not many. Orders have slacked off. I was hoping that it would keep up. A friend at work said she went to school for web design and said she would work something out with me. She has been designing a draft for the last couple of weeks for me. I'm excited to see the finished results. Well it is now 8:22 am, my tenderloin has now been smoking for an hour and a half. Need to get off of here, turn my pan, stoke the fire and work on the rest of supper. You all have a wonderful day! God bless you all.

ScottV

The food sounds great Heather.

Thanks for everyone's military service and especially to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Happy Memorial Day

SaltyBuckster

We're on the way.Rented a big van and am out picking people up all across the country,lol.Hope that you made a lot.j/k.You have a wonderfull day yourself

Fatman

Good thoughts to all our fellow military still out there in harms way!!!!!! Shoe glad you're enjoying the new job - and it is definately a better day today I can eat food from home!!!!!!!!

Back