Hail Call : Radtexan

CropE

Just wanted to say Thank You - and say you are a stand up guy..got the box in the mail ! Thank You for helping a "Newbie" get started....:t-up:

Radtexan

Hope you enjoy the painting Ed. There are some great tutorials here and lots of info in the paint shop.

I use the clear on almost every thing I do. Start with small batches at first. I'll use a couple teaspoons of clear to maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of color. It will make your paint go much further, and let you add glitter if you like.

Just ask if you have any questions, there are some very good artists here.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
He's...... OK .......but we try not to let his head get to big. :p Learned the way of the powder from him as well and always keep a fair amount of clear powder paint on hand. Some of the candy or translucent colors as well.

........still pondering what the heck his new avatar is. 20 gallon hat with a feather???

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
........still pondering what the heck his new avatar is. 20 gallon hat with a feather???
I'm about to take it down after this weekends game but the clouds made a perfect guns up( surely it can't be photoshopped ;) )

Back