GrubFarmer67

Nightprowler

Where did GrubFarmer67 go to? Looking at past jig swaps, his name came up a lot. Crap/Out swap 2010 and he was gone.
NightProwler

JUNGLEJIM1

After his wife died he moved to Delaware close to his parents. He was having some financial problems and phone was disconnected. He called a few times with a phone card but I was out whenever he tried. I have no way of getting in touch with him and havn't heard from him in a few months. I hope things get better for him, he's had a rough go.

redman

Please do Jim tell him howdy form the Redman. That old boy tied a nice crappie jig. Some were very colorful.

Redman

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
JUNGLEJIM1 said:
NP, that's a chenille that Grubfarmer67 had custom made awhile ago. I forgot what he called it. I'll ask him since I finally got in toch with him.

Well, tell him to get his a$$ on on here if he can..... i miss both his colorful jigs and words. I give him credit for making me read every word he typed at least twice, maybe three times.

JUNGLEJIM1

I finally got in touch with him tonight,told him some on here were wondering where he was. Next time I talk with him I'll ask if he'll at least stop in and say hello. I have his phone number now.

SaltyBuckster

Thank God.Yea,I have a few packs of his Custom Beaver Chenille also.Everytime I see it,I was wondering what ever happened to him.We used to email each other all the time,even forward funny crap that we got in other peoples emails and laugh about it.I really missed him.Let him know that Bruce has been thinking about him a lot.

Back