Gotta see this...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got rid of my old-beat up canoe today. Had to scratch my head when the guys came to pick it up with their 4 door short bed pick-up on a day with 20 mph+ wind. They saw absolutely no problem though........

View attachment 2

......don't know how they did it, they only used 2 short winch straps, but it seemed to hold!!! As they drove away, i almost lost it and had to run in and get the camera!!! When there's a will, theres a way i guess.

Oh yeah, forgot to add - the guy who owned the truck WOULD NOT put it up on top his truck. Was afraid it would get scratched. :)

Attachments

• 100_1632_e.jpg
    100_1632_e.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 32

flatsrat76

AtticaFish said:
Got rid of my old-beat up canoe today. Had to scratch my head when the guys came to pick it up with their 4 door short bed pick-up on a day with 20 mph+ wind. They saw absolutely no problem though........

......don't know how they did it, they only used 2 short winch straps, but it seemed to hold!!! As they drove away, i almost lost it and had to run in and get the camera!!! When there's a will, theres a way i guess.

Oh yeah, forgot to add - the guy who owned the truck WOULD NOT put it up on top his truck. Was afraid it would get scratched. :)

They should of taped a red rag on the back of the canoe :p

Back