Got Another Ironing Board Full

ScottV

Steve, Wayne and I filled up Mama's ironing board again this morning. We trolled from daylight till around 9 and we and the trolling motor batteries gave out at about the same time. The water temp was 90.8 and the air temp was a lot worse. Came home with 20 crappie and 1 channel cat.
6aac5a05.jpg

hunter7711

Maybe one of these days I willl get used to the type of heat you have down here. Missouri gets hot, but a 100 up there feels like 100, not 115. I just can't make myself get out there.

ScottV

I'm gonna try some on the George Forman grill tonight. Been reading some recipes. I was gonna cook em on the BBQ grill but Mama won't let me bring it in where it's cool.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
That poor ironing board is gettin a workout! Nice catch! Yeah you know its going to be a hot one when you walk outside at 5:30 a.m. and its 84 degrees! Last I heard on the radio today was 106 degrees and 116 heat index!

CK3

Ron Don said:
That poor ironing board is gettin a workout! Nice catch! Yeah you know its going to be a hot one when you walk outside at 5:30 a.m. and its 84 degrees! Last I heard on the radio today was 106 degrees and 116 heat index!

Wow!!! You can fry em on the sidewalk in that kind of heat!!

StumpHunter

Just seen your post Scott :s
Another nice catch and the board looks to be holding up good! Good to see the cranks are paying off for y'all, congrats.

Back