Getting Jiggy With It.....

GrampsJigs

Well, I guess I will just jump in here and say thanks for adding me to the Forum. I live in Northern Colorado. I am (65) years old, am a VietNam Veteran, and have been fishing actively for the past (45) years or so. Over the years, I have fly fished, tied flies, fished with spinning gear tossing lures to mostly trout and panfish. Have been getting more and more into warm water fishing. I enjoy tying up my own jigs and fishing them as often as I get the chance. Pretty much have gone to jig fishing with lightweight gear as my go to method. Therefore, I am known by the name, GrampsJigs.

GrampsJigs

Thanks to each of you for such a warm welcome here to the Forum. Hope to learn and share with all of you as I continue to follow my interests in jig fishing. :)

Happy Hookups to each of you.
GrampsJigs

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you post! Welcome aboard from NW Ohio. Hopefully we can all learn a little from each other.

GrampsJigs

Again, I sure appreciate all of you who have come forth to make me feel welcome here. Really looking forward to learning a lot from you guys and hope I have something to share that will help each of you.

Happy Hookups, my new friends.

Back