Gehrke's Fish Fuzz

marginal man

Stumbled upon this old package of hair this weekend. No telling how old it is, but was curious if anyone had any info on it. Address on back says it was out of Montana.

View attachment 7

Attachments

• P2210001 (2).JPG
    P2210001 (2).JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 57

Pup

Mr. Gehrke has a nice web site.  Its up to date through 2016.  Has a mail drawer out of Asotin, WA given as a contact address.

Gehrke Fly Fishing

Fish Fuzz is a nice-looking material that's still available today.  About $2.00 a package, though swatch size isn't mentioned.

His bamboo bass rods (spinning pictured on site) are really interesting and less than the price of a graphite NRX Loomis model.  A heckuva lot less.  Hmmm...

marginal man

Pup said:
Mr. Gehrke has a nice web site.  Its up to date through 2016.  Has a mail drawer out of Asotin, WA given as a contact address.

Gehrke Fly Fishing

Fish Fuzz is a nice-looking material that's still available today.  About $2.00 a package, though swatch size isn't mentioned.

That's pretty cool, Pup. I see I have a package of the #8 Algae Green Fish Fuzz~ $2.00. Was hoping for something rare and worth some money on eBay :) Next time we get together I'll give you the package. Looks like it has never been opened.

-MM

Pup

marginal man said:
That's pretty cool, Pup. I see I have a package of the #8 Algae Green Fish Fuzz~ $2.00. Was hoping for something rare and worth some money on eBay :) Next time we get together I'll give you the package. Looks like it has never been opened.

-MM

Thank you MM.  Looking forward to it. :cool:

Back