Fuzzygrub Hibernation

FuzzyGrub

Everyone,

Thanks for a great site on everything jigs. This site has made my 1st bucktail tying a great success. Everyone has been very friendly at this site, and made me feel right at home. :)

The mild winter has shortened my lure making season. While I am done pouring and tying for now, I do have some plastics I have to get done. I want to try some Ron Don feather plastics too.

I have already started my boat project, and will consume most of my time as fishing season draws near. If you are a Tinboats. net member, you can see my build in the project section titled "John's River Jon". Might even get on the river (with a different boat) by the last weekend of this month.

As my main passion consumes me, my attendance here will start to dwindle. :( I am already looking forward to late fall, and the start of next lure making season. Because of this site, I will be trying some new materials, including rabbit and marabou. Thank-you all, and hope to be able to check-in every week or so, in the summer. A great group here.

John

redman

Neat project there Fuzzy. Fun stuff. And yes the Redman has a 1973 18 foot Crestliner that he has to restore. Have 5 boats four of which are tin ( Aluminium ). Thanks for the site a lot of good info there. Don't abandon us altogether let us know how the fishing is when you get the boat done. That what I like about this site (Jig Craft), information and friendly fellowship with a good dose of humor thrown in. Good luck on the boat and happy fishing.

Redman

SaltyBuckster

I'm a member there.Will have to watch your project.You'll see my 89 Sea Nymph CC-191 project there also.Time to finish the boat up now that all the mechanical is done.Your box is on it's way also.

Fatman

Fuzzy got to let us know how the fishing's going!!!!! I'll have to set up to watch the build going on. Once of the ladies on CC.com re-built a tin boat and that baby came out GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

FuzzyGrub

Thanks guys,

I am hoping I get a little extra time and get to try LedHed's PP filters, while painting heads from Bruce.

PS: Fish pictures do get updated on my website. There will be a new "2012" button, once it happens.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are too many days during the spring/summer/fall where i can't be out fishing and end up tying or creating something instead. :D Keep us updated and will also check in you site from time to time. :icon14:

Back