FS 1.5" shad stinger molds

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I have five 1.5" shad stinger molds available. They are 10 cavity molds from Jacobs. These have the 1/4 injection port. It can be drilled larger pretty easily. It makes a great bait for when you want a small size.

$40 each shipped

LavL.jpg

toadfrog

You've bit the I'm going bigger bullet ain't ya ole Pard . Just remember bigger baits take more plastic .

Bucko

man if I had the slightest clue how to do it well I would bite. sick of buying those micro plastics at the store. never done soft plastics before. I heard the initial cost is rather steep, is this so? if I could find a mold that was very close to a zoom super chunk, that would perk my eyebrows.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
TF I have 8 of these. Locally these were one of my best sellers. Theres not many massed produced shad baits that are 1.5". So there's a little niche there! Since I'm done selling baits I'm getting rid of 5 or so and keeping a couple for me.

Bucko it's like anything else. You could get into it with just a few hundred bucks... But the question is would you???!! You'll want this, then that, then you'll have to get that...

But really To inject plastics all you need is an injector, plastic, glitter, colorants, and a mold. Could be done for under $300.

LedHed

Sponsor
Your killing me Ronny. I know it's going to a good cause. Check is going out today.

Hand pouring is another option Bucko.....

Bucko

Ron Don said:
I think it's for a GREAT cause! Ordered the Ipilot today! :)

You'll love it. took me awhile to get used to it as I've always ran a cable street motor, but now it's fantastic. the anchor feature and having it linked to my sonar is sweet

Back