Found At Wal-Mart.....

LRB

Was checking out the material at WalMart yesterday..and checked out the Remnant Area...and found this piece of material...it is solid red, and very shiny and very soft to the touch......it is almost a combination of Satin and Foil mixed together...plus the Price Was Right...:icon14:.....I think this has enough FLASH ..in it, to catch a Big Old Musky !!...:icon14:

ML...:fishing:

Attachments

• 100_1269.JPG
    100_1269.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 151

Kdog

Dang, wife has a dress looks like that. Wonder if she'd notice if I cut about 4" off the hem. I can always say its because I like seeing her legs.. Whatcha think?????

LRB

Kdog said:
Dang, wife has a dress looks like that. Wonder if she'd notice if I cut about 4" off the hem. I can always say its because I like seeing her legs.. Whatcha think?????

I DARE YOU...:D

ML...:fishing:

jiggerjohn

Hey Ml, A very nice red there! You could recreate the famous pike fly called "northern Magic" with this material. This is reputed to be a surefire fly for big pike, and simple to tie, as shown here by its inventor -

plateboater

I have it and use it along with gold, silver, purple, light blue.......cannot beat the price

LRB

jiggerjohn said:
Hey Ml, A very nice red there! You could recreate the famous pike fly called "northern Magic" with this material. This is reputed to be a surefire fly for big pike, and simple to tie, as shown here by its inventor -

Watch...Your Mailbox, John....:icon14:

ML..:fishing:

Back