Found a way to keep plastics in place on jigs

SPOONMINNOW

The one thing I hated using soft plastics on jigs was having to constantly pushing them back up after four or five fish. About 15 years ago I came up with this: a wire that wraps once around the eye tie post, cut close to it on one side and then the other bent to form an L which swings into the plastic keeping it up on the hook no matter how many fish caught.

rHhiLIn.jpg
[size=small]
SHpONTQ.jpg
[/size]
[size=small][size=small]
YfnOlbX.jpg
[size=small]
FpfkbY3.jpg
[/size][/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]
8X8qJae.jpg
[size=small]
BrUYzE3.jpg
[size=small]
Cy6KDWT.jpg
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]
LZxvzBH.jpg
[size=small]
ol66wyX.jpg
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]It has never deterred the bite.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

SPOONMINNOW

My pleasure. It also works with skirted jig trailers.

What it looks like :
PCjpQTx.jpg

....but not before putting the lure on the hook first:
[size=small]
ngyyQky.jpg
[size=small]
zJWefR9.jpg
[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=small]A zip tie keeps the skirt and trailer up on the hook :[/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small][size=small]
MkJR1tw.jpg
[size=small]
E5i4gOW.jpg
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]Nail clippers cut the wire end opposite the L short,  close to the lead collar near the head.[/size][/size][/size][/size]

SPOONMINNOW

Black pork leech I get - frog - no. Do bass even eat leeches ? Earthworms are not part of their usual diet, but similar to my dogs loving carrots, they eat them anyway.