Football head

00buck

Anyone have a football head mold with screw lock they are willing to part with at fair price

00buck

Or where would be a cheap place to get the mold, hooks, and screw locks I already have the powder paint and everything else I would even take one with weed guard

Hawnjigs

KISS
I've gotten most of my molds on eBay, especially the last few years. Probably won't find one "cheap", speshly the newer molds like the screw lock football which would also be tuff to find used. Even the older molds have gotten pricey, just paid $37(including shipping) for an RHB-7-14 which tapered barb version I've been waiting on for years. And the "looks like its never been used" wasn't nearly accurate, in fact one cavity was compromised by a Dremel oopsie.

You'd probably be better off shopping Zeiners, Barlows, or other online suppliers. Just, I like the older molds better.

Kdog

I'll second Zeiners and/or Barlows for the mold
For Hooks I would go with captain hooks
Inserts, check ebay often
But to save shipping you will probably be best buying all from Zeiners or Barlows

Edit....
Just looked on ebay screw locks are 2-3 dollar cheaper per hundred

Hawnjigs

KISS
Guess its time for me to try Mr. Bonham's invention. I've held off because when leveling out with the mold face a booboo = Presto! instant seam flash.

Back