FLW Tournament Jigs

hhawkins

Been shamelessly putting myself out there the last few days. The Flw Tournament is going on at Table Rock Lake, Branson, Missouri. After finding out what color are working the best, these are what I tyed up. 1/4 oz, round head, football head and walleye head (Thank you Toad Frog!). Pink and Watermelon/ pink are the colors. I used Bucktail and rabbit zonker and of course I used CAT's chenille - reds olive and red shad. I have sold a few to those guys, about 20 jigs. That makes me happy. Now I'm skating myself on thin ice though, see I'm selling them while I'm on the clock at work. I know thats not good, but it is such a great opportunity to get out there. The FLW only comes around once a year here. Tomorrow the last day, then I will try to behave myself until next time :rolleyes:

View attachment 3
View attachment 4

Attachments

• FLW jigs 001.JPG
    FLW jigs 001.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 82
  • FLW jigs 003.JPG
    FLW jigs 003.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 82

Lost Pole

Naughty girl. I'd do the same though. They look great.
They're pink after all.
Maybe tour winner will have bought n used with success. Good publicity.

toadfrog

Don't forget an umbrella for shade and a great big banner . Oh yea a little tiny fuzzy lap dog . Use every trick in the book . Me I want an organ grinder and a monkey .

Lost Pole

toadfrog said:
Don't forget an umbrella for shade and a great big banner . Oh yea a little tiny fuzzy lap dog . Use every trick in the book . Me I want an organ grinder and a monkey .

And I thought I was weird......

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice ties. I'd be careful selling at work. When I worked at Cabela's a guy was fired for doing the same thing. Cabela's said it was a conflict of interest, fellow employee snitched him out. Jealous lowlife,talking about the snitch.

bombora

Never thought of olive and pink together but that's a cool combo. Smashing jigs. LOVE chubheads.

SaltyBuckster

Jigs look really good,But,working at a tackle shop and selling homemade jigs ???Would'nt be worth maybe losing my job for a few bucks,jmho.

hhawkins

LedHed said:
Sweet tyes Heather. Better get your own web site (so they can pre-order) & pass out business cards.

Would love to set up a website, but already tried. Can't afford what they want to build a site, using my fish logo. $1,000 or more, holy crap! That's why I set up a facebook account, it is free and everybody is using it.

hhawkins

Doc Crappie said:
hhawkins said:
LedHed said:
Sweet tyes Heather. Better get your own web site (so they can pre-order) & pass out business cards.

Would love to set up a website, but already tried. Can't afford what they want to build a site, using my fish logo. $1,000 or more, holy crap! That's why I set up a facebook account, it is free and everybody is using it.

They also have some free webpages you can set up on, some are limited but you can set a shopping cart and allot of the good stuff for free...

Looked at some of those free website builders, Tried to get one started up and got aggravated at it. Said a few choice words, and turned the whole computer off....DONE! Yea, I a little POed.

Back