Floating Jigs

hog4can

Future Sponsor
Hello my friends...anybody got some input on how we can make our own floating jigs,the material used and where can it be bought ..any tips on painting???

LedHed

Sponsor
h4c
Welcome from SoCal
I think any darting style jig head will work for you. You might want to try a PM to pup also - he tyes up some real nice stuff. He can probably hook you up with a materials list.

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
hog4can said:
Hello my friends...anybody got some input on how we can make our own floating jigs,the material used and where can it be bought ..any tips on painting???
You can use any of the doit molds and boiling water to make them for self use,it would be to slow to make them in large quainties this way.The material is ev beads,once heated they turn into a foam type material.For painting them NO EPOXIES!!! You have to use a water base paint like CSI offers.If you want to know more about it I will try and give a step by step process to make them tommorrow.Best of luck.

toadfrog

I did some poppers in foam just the old orange gap filler in a squirt can. used a mold release that dries on the mold Just shot it in a do-it shad dart mold let it set up. Be darn sure you get the mold release all over the mold Its no fun getting that crap off a mold.

Back