1/8th oz. fish head with 60 deg. hook :cool:
Nail polish & Epoxy for head & eyes
Silver thread
Black zonker back
Gray/black barred zonker tail
Silver tinsel chenille body
Gray med. chenille on belly
Silver & Red flashabou

Yet to try this, but can't wait!!! This is intended as a cast/retrieve jig with the 60* bend hook, but think this will also work nicely with a clip on safety pin style spinner and turn it into an awsome spinner bait.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Sweet jig bud! Like how you did the black zonker back. Im about to have to start on some of these rabbit jigs.

Pup

Outstanding. :cool: Please give us a field test report if you get a chance to fish it. Looks like one heck of a stream bass getter.

crappiecripplerjigs

Amazing! Looks too good to put in the water. If I had one of those I would surely hang it on the wall with your name displyed above it for all to see. Hint, Hint! You really know how to use those zonkers.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
crappiecripplerjigs said:
Amazing! Looks too good to put in the water. If I had one of those I would surely hang it on the wall with your name displyed above it for all to see. Hint, Hint! You really know how to use those zonkers.

I lost it on a fish today..... :@:@:@ :(:(:( :dodgy:

slipbobber

lol and only jig you have,,been there done that alot so now i tie atleast 5 of what i tie....This is how i get so many jigs...at 1 time i had 1500 extra jigs. she told me to get rid of a few if not i was gone. so i sold pretty much all of them. then had the money so i bought more material lol now she say nothing other than shaking her head at me lol..But hey im a retired bum that does nothing other than fish and tie jigs..

StumpHunter

LOL my wife has already got where she ask me 'what order came in the mail today'
Good to hear the fish liked your jig but hate you lost it !!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Added a couple more colors to these lil' swimmer styles....

101_1278_e.jpg

I threw on a clip-on spinner just so you guys could see. They run very nice with the spinner, the 60* eye lets them stay good and flat when reeling, no nose tip like the clip-ons make with a regular 90. :cool: Runs like a regular spinnerbait.

These (and a few others) are replacements for the one i lost and hoping to get out later today or over weekend to fish them.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Stump - I do favor the spinner on this one, but will be trying it "solo" as well. Figure ripping it off the bottom without the spin should get me some bass and what not, also have some heavier 3/16oz. i hope will get me some walleye. Should be fun for some river fishing as well!

I got you covered ScottV, a tutorial is in the plans/works - just give me time... :P ...I BEEN FISHIN' TOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

I did post a while back on how i do the back strap with some instruction pics - Skinny Rabbit/Duck - hope this helps.

ScottV

Thanks AtticaFish, that "Skinny Rabbit/Duck" post does help! It gives me a good idea of how to use zonkers. I edited this post to show you what I've learned from it. Thanks AtticaFish.
IMG_5646.jpg

Back