Fish Don't Think

Pop

There was a posting a few weeks ago where a member recommended a book titled "Fish Don't Think" and said if you could find a copy, it was worth reading. The poster said every time he reads the book he learns something new. The book reportedly is about fishing a jig and bobber. It sounded like something I wanted to read so I checked Amazon and ebay. I could not believe the prices for a soft back book. Upwards of 64.00 and as low as about 20.00 for a used not too good condition book. My wife checked "half.com" and the book is available (I think direct from the author and signed by the author) for 18.00. Just passing on the info incase anyone else is interest. Pop

Shoemoo

Check with your local library. If they don't have a copy, they can usually borrow one through the interlibrary loan system.

jiggerjohn

The "Fish Don't Think" book is great ,picked it up some years back at the" normal" price. It was quite detailed in many aspects of floating water bubble work. A more contemporary little book,that is more specific & concise in the author's 60 year use of bubble & fly is Chris Kiana's "Kiana Cast" book. Quite inexpensive & available directly from Chris himself at [email protected], He's a great guy and will readily answer any inquiries into his method.

Back