First Day Out

ScottV

Today was the first day out with my new (used) boat. I fished Okatibbee Res. with two friends, Steve and Wayne. We got on the water at 5:15am and they quit biting around 8 or so. Ok with me, it was getting hot! This was my first trial with jigs I tied. We kept 18 crappie and 1 small cat. This is my first "keeper" crappie with one of my jigs!
1stkeeper.jpg
Here's our catch;
5977c316.jpg
e527042c.jpg
As Forrest Gump says, "that's my boat". LOL
3a16dc69.jpg

StumpHunter

Good report Scott. That is a good feeling to catch a fish on a jig you tied:) Congrats on the trip.
I use to be able to pull in my gut before a pic now it's a waste of time trying!!!:(

Radtexan

What a way to Cristen the new ride.
banana.gif

Looks like you coordinated fishing attire too ?

ScottV

flatsrat76 said:
ScottV said:
I just wish now I would have sucked in my gut before Steve took the picture. LOL

LoL I thought the same thing when I posted my pics, Man I should of sucked that puppy in :P

At least your fish in your pics are so big, nobody notices the gut. LOL. Keep on posting them. Enjoy looking at your pics.

flatsrat76

ScottV said:
flatsrat76 said:
ScottV said:
I just wish now I would have sucked in my gut before Steve took the picture. LOL

LoL I thought the same thing when I posted my pics, Man I should of sucked that puppy in :P

At least your fish in your pics are so big, nobody notices the gut. LOL. Keep on posting them. Enjoy looking at your pics.

Thanks Scottv
Back in the days I was called Lurch, Now its Shrek and Nacho Libre LOL

Back