Firefox

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was brought to my attention that there are some issues between a recent update of the Firefox web browser and the forum here. The codebuttons (that let you adjust font size, color, bold italic, insert attachments, links video, etc.) just above above the reply frame do not work properly if you are using Firefox.

Thought i had it fixed but it does not look like it worked. If you are using Chrome or IE, you should have no problems. The forum software is talking about fixing the problem in the next update/release of the software....... but looking like i am SOL until that happens. Sorry for the inconvience.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Radtexan said:
I thought it was just me...

The attempt i had tried to fix it (yesterday) actually had removed the whole code area for a good portion of the day yesterday and today. Looking like i got it all back in order but just can't use the codebuttons from Firefox.

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
Radtexan said:
I thought it was just me...

The attempt i had tried to fix it (yesterday) actually had removed the whole code area for a good portion of the day yesterday and today. Looking like i got it all back in order but just can't use the codebuttons from Firefox.

Looks like you fixed it all !!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
StumpHunter - No, the code buttons are not in the quick reply area.

Is it working with Firefox now? I use either Chrome or IE and have never used Firefox. There was a lot of discussion for how to fix it on the software forum but only about 50% of the users were able to get the independent script patch to work. I gave up on it, reverted all script and template files back to original and assume the problem with Firefox is still there.

Back