Finally!!!!!

Fatman

Cleared up everything with my car so it's legal and had my tackle in the trunk and on the way back to the Interstate stopped at Wal-Mart and got my license then went to the pond!!!!!! Caught some dink trout on my white spinners and a bass on my polar bear jig, and 2 perch on my new penny horsehead jig with polar bear.

Felt good to be out after 3 years!!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Very glad to hear you made it out and found some fish. Had to feel good!

3 years...... i would honestly go off the deep end. :beat-up:

Jig Man

Jigman would like some pics also... Glad you got some slime on ya FM, butthats icing on the cake!

Fatman

No the camera is not in the shop but it don't go near the water it's not waterproof and besides I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I had a good time today and that's what matters to me.

JUNGLEJIM1

Wow, three years without wetting a line !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be at the fuuny farm long before then. Congrats on your catch. Better get back out again soon.

SaltyBuckster

Very glad that you made it out Doug.Maybe next time,just to get "You now who" off your back,taks at least a phone shot for him.lol

Fatman

I don't have one dem der fancy phones - mine is for phone calls only, the wife has the fancy one as it's part of her job. Heck can't even text on it!!!!!!!! and I'm glad, i'd be without service - that's all my nephews know how to do is text - heaven forbid they actually call and talk to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And Doc just for you I got out at 530 this morning for fishing. I'm purposely not taking bait only lures. The pony head with silicone skirt got a lot of trimming by the swivel and blade. One small trout and a bunch of perch, but their still fish.

Back