Finally I Ate The Bear

toadfrog

View attachment 6View attachment 7Today I went to an auction that covers 50 acres . Man my butt is dragging . Spent 12 hrs there before I made it home . Out of all the junk I bought I'm the proudest of this stuff . I came home with the Silverado loaded completely above the cab. Just buying everything for the money lots . While I was bidding I saw a plastic box full of Tackle parts . Just as I won the bid a guy comes up picks up the box opens it Then just tosses it it upside down without closing the lid . He is bent over the box about 2' in front of me and the auctioneer. Hit me wrong . I don't normally let stuff get to me . Before I knew it I had raised my foot to kick him squarely in the A$$ . Fortunately the auctioneer saw me and smoothed in front of me . Gave me time to regain my composure . Thank God . He was a big boy . LOL Long story short . Here is what I got out of those boxes . Did miss the marabou It was stuffed in a bunch of other stuff .

Attachments

• ATE THE BEAR 001.jpg
    ATE THE BEAR 001.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 107
  • ATE THE BEAR 002.jpg
    ATE THE BEAR 002.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 105

Jig Man

What a butt... Glad you didn't, though i woulda done same... You gonna be buzzy awhile!

toadfrog

Plenty busy . Took 2.5 hrs. just to sort those lure parts out of that box of junk . Now to unload doors lumber chicken wire , tables and dozen or so ceiling fans . Would put the fans in the shop but the ceiling is so low anybody over 5'6" could get there head lopped off .

Pup

Chock-full photos. :icon14:

Bombers, Hellbenders, Floating Rebel, reflex or shyster spinners, Thompson Vise and a couple of Herter's, Quantum Snapshot, & etc.

Lottery Winner. :cool:

toadfrog

Guess it wasn't to bad for a one eyed guy . If I could have gone alone I would have had a pick up load of rods and reals . But it was my day to get my step dad out of the house . He has alszhiemers . If you know what that is then you know I had my hands full . Little things like keeping him from bidding a 1000 bucks on a boat with OO buckshot holes in the bottom or getting lost on the way to the bathroom .

Back