Fess Up

toadfrog

View attachment 1Somebody sent me a box of hand pour molds . I've been waiting for them to fess up to who done it . Since nobody has . I think this is in order .
To the person of generosity I'd like you to know that you single handedly made it possible for me to provide lures of many types to Veterans that other wise have no access to lures . To children with disabilities both mental and physical . In short Order you made it possible for me to behind the scenes accomplish some good in the world .
Thank you from the bottom of my heart .

Attachments

• 100_1398.jpg
    100_1398.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 116

Jig Man

From one person doing a good deed, to the recipient using that for others.... Don't get no better!

Pup

Do I detect scoundrels and reapers? Can't tell if I see a sting ray grub or possibly a fat ika knockoff to the far left, second one down. No matter. ;) Mighty good stuff there TF. :cool:

Very generous and kind intentions for both you and your sender. :)

toadfrog

Well I do believe those are reapers and scoundrels . Cept I'm not sure which is which . Reapers got the flat tail right ?
I've sent out a lot of stuff in the past but this time somebody way out done me . I secretly accussed a couple by email hoping I guessed right . But not a word . Its a conspiracy to drive me completely crazy .

Pup

toadfrog said:
Reapers got the flat tail right ?

They look like an eel of sorts from the side (in the box located to the right, second from top). Their tail looks flat to me too.

papaperch

Great story and great guys. I have said it before but it deserves saying again. You just can't outnice the people on this website.

toadfrog

Ok now I know who . My turn . Kinda know what he likes . Got to put some thought into this and see if I can get this person to yell holy $#!+ . Ya better watch out ay better not cry cause toad's on your tail I'm tellin ya why . BLAME NEAR GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK thats why .

Back