Feathers?

BucktailJiger

Can't believe I forgot to put feathers on the order . Any way , suggestions on what to get . Thanks

Radtexan

Now you've opened up another can of worms ;)

Its about half and half around here...Im a hackle guy,but theres lots to be said for marabou...

ah heck go ahead and get all your colors in both,you will sooner or later anyway !!

BucktailJiger

Got hair ! Got me another deer tail today ! Got a Husky that has lots of hair to Greys , Blacks , Whites and Silver, boss has already told me stay away from him with the scissors :mad:. Come spring when he sheds could make pillows ! Be more than happy to send some to who ever wants some . Comes out in clumps ! Neighbor up the road has Guinnes , guess I'll have to ask if I can get some of there feathers . This is getting fun ! Just wish my box from Crazy was here !!!!!!!!

toadfrog

Kip tail , buck tail , marabou , hackle , fox tail , Must have tail on the brain . BUT if I wasn,t willing to drop a few hundred I'd get hackle first because you will need it to palmer with and It is as good as buck tail for movement .

StumpHunter

I am always ordering more feathers, never have the color I'm looking for! I enjoy tying with both marabou and hackle and both do well with catching fish.

BucktailJiger

7 packs of Guinnie Feathers various colors , 6 dyed full Squirrel tails variuos colors , 4 dyed bucktails the wife ---well ??? Priceless !!!

LedHed

Sponsor
Here we tye mostly with marabou fluffs for BGs and REs - hackle for crappie jigs

Don't forget rubber legs.......

Back