Feathers and Stuff

That's cool Brent if you can keep it as a take all instead of breaking it apart

Doc Crappie is alive and doing well...

toadfrog

View attachment 2View attachment 3Ok here is the last of it for now . This is like pulling teeth . took me a while to gather up this much crap. What you see is .
Crappie spinner mold and buzz bait mold , 50 or so buzz wires , a custom mold uses short shank hooks on the larger head one cavity is modified to take a swivel for an under spin . 2000 no. 10 mustad jig hooks . a box of 1/32 round heads and dilly bar heads from the custom mold , behind that is several hundred bronze hooks . 2/0 , 3/0 ect some 4/o swim bait hooks blk J style and then more feathers mostly grizzly hen backs . Last but not least a Thompson B model vise . Pay pal is my choice for pmt . If you don't do PP then we can work something out I'm sure .
P.M. me your offer best offer will take it . also will include shipping with an accepted offer .

Attachments

• Stuff x2 001.jpg
    Stuff x2 001.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Stuff x2 002.jpg
    Stuff x2 002.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 80

Fatman

Man that's a lot of stuff!!!!!!!! Can't imagine what just the materials and all the small jig hooks would go for!!!!!!!! Someone's gonna be set for a long time

Lost Pole said:
flounder pounder said:
Lost Pole said:
flounder pounder said:
Ron Don said:
Ain't gonna get off that easy pounder!

Oh found someone with some money on here for a change .... LOL

$160 back at you Mr plastic

This is funny.

So it is true what they say .....

Even funnier

Yes I agree Redneck's are funny

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Naw Adam u a coonass! I'm the redneck. :)
Let me get back to clearing out a spot for all these new materials I will be getting.

toadfrog

Sorry but I already agreed to toss them in the big box . Some times though I start out using one color and then my partner who operates the site needs to change them . After that I'm stuck with eyes I can get rid of . Soon as that happens i'll get them on the swap board .

fishindad

Wow.... this is old but i need to run into a deal like this! Wow

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

toadfrog

Well maybe you have . I'm fixing to clean out my shop again .Send me an email and addy I'll send some pics as I get to it . What are your interests .

Pepop

Hey frog, I'm trying to build a collection of jig molds. Of course I've just now bought a lead melting pot & my first 3 molds but I'm shopping for more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toadfrog

Pepop said:
Hey frog, I'm trying to build a collection of jig molds. Of course I've just now bought a lead melting pot & my first 3 molds but I'm shopping for more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There is a big ole ladle pot on ebay now . For big stuff they are the cats MEOW. Get new molds from Jim Ziener at Ziener's Bass Shop in Kansas .

Back