Feathers and Stuff

toadfrog

Guys you know I hate dealing with ebay so I'm going to check you out first . Looks like the large lures I'm doing is going to be a lasting thing . So I've decided to sell off the crappie size feathers chenille fur ect , Standard colors white red ya ya ya . There will be enough to fill a large flat rate box tightly packed . Several pounds . If you are interested in buying a bulk box post up and i'll get a list together of all the stuff and a price . Ya know I ain't going to rape you on a price . Plus it will be the price for an entire box full as well as anything extra i find to go on the side . I just need to put money where it makes me a dime or two , So post up .

smalljaw

The stuff I got from Toadfrog is top notch and I got a lot, the grizzly hackle is really nice, every feather is useable. I wish I would have know this before I got my new stuff.

I am interested shoot me a price for the entire package deal .... Save you time and energy sorting threw everything

Doc Crappie is alive and doing well...

toadfrog

View attachment 8View attachment 9View attachment 1Ok here are some pics . Gonna need a bigger box . Got a 30 gal trash can full already . What is in it . Hackle 1 to 5 inches Red black yellow white , 6 olive buck tail , six natural white , pile of black rabbit , pile of wht artic fox . 144 yard skiens of chenille 1 varigated. blk and white , 2 yellow/blk , 1 olive/blk . 2 hot pink small , 1 flo yellow , 1 med. chocolate brown , 1 small white , 4 hen backs , pile of fake fur . synthe hair , 4 kip red green purple probably others as i find it , 6 grey squirrel tails , at least 2 red tails , Various tensiles along with 2 big spools of red and silver . Bottles of createx paint partly used toss in some small bottles of laquer . several spools of wapsi thread and some fine tensil spools , a wooden spool of herters fly tying silk . 7 hand pour 3'' reaper molds not even out of the package .# bags Badger hair . 500 nickle no . 4 hooks for pony heads , 300 no 4 Mustad gold jig hooks . That is all I have time to list today.

Attachments

• Stuff 001.jpg
    Stuff 001.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Stuff 002.jpg
    Stuff 002.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Stuff 003.jpg
    Stuff 003.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Stuff 004.jpg
    Stuff 004.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 139
I will beat Brucey boy for a take all bid $100

Let's not break this up if possible that would take the fun out if this.

Keep it winner take all , Brent

SaltyBuckster said:
Dang it Pounder.I'm going to have to sell some of these torx screws out of my new legs now.

Well I guess you have to do what you gotta do Brucey boy

Ron Don said:
Ain't gonna get off that easy pounder!

Oh found someone with some money on here for a change .... LOL

$160 back at you Mr plastic

Back