Favorite jigging rod and reel

dblevens

I like a BNM ultralight, 10' with a zebco triggerspin model 11. I gotta admit though, them reals aint what they used to be. Bought two new ones this year, and they both suck. Probably be replacing them soon as I find a new one I like.

BucktailJiger

Fenwick Elite Tec Smallmouth series 6'9" MLF w/Pflueger Supreme XT 9230 w/6lb Seagaur Senshi . Fenwick Elite Tec River Runner 7'10" LF w/Pflueger Supreme XT 9225 w/4 & 6 lb Senshi . Love pullin hog Walleye out of the river on the ultra-lite . 110 yrd adrenilen rush !!!

SaltyBuckster

Crappiejgr said:
Fenwick Elite Tec Smallmouth series 6'9" MLF w/Pflueger Supreme XT 9230 w/6lb Seagaur Senshi . Fenwick Elite Tec River Runner 7'10" LF w/Pflueger Supreme XT 9225 w/4 & 6 lb Senshi . Love pullin hog Walleye out of the river on the ultra-lite . 110 yrd adrenilen rush !!!
Dang,sounds like some really nice rigs.I think I need to get at least 1 freshwater "I Need One of Those" set ups.Just might do that this spring.

BucktailJiger

SaltyBuckster said:
Crappiejgr said:
Dang,sounds like some really nice rigs.I think I need to get at least 1 freshwater "I Need One of Those" set ups.Just might do that this spring.
Fenwick gots free shipping on their rods right now .

Fatman

Just added a little USED rig to my gear - it's my bushing rod. An old BPS Pro Comp II one piece 6' rod with a Shimano Slade 1000 (Used).

Tried it out the other night and it zings baits right out there.

Jigging15

I am now using the Pro Angler rods in 10'. They have great action and very light. Best part is they do not have ceramic eyes. So no worries about losing an eye on the tip like most other rods. Some I have rigged with mini baitcasters by HT and some with Quantum 10 series spinning reels. 30# Hi-Vis Stren braid on the baitcasters and 8# Stren on the spinning reels. I use the spinning reels when guiding and the baitcasters during tournaments. I fish Truman and it is full of standing timber and also fish a lot of homemade beds so heavy line is a must.

Back