Evolution of the Fry

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Heres three generations of Fryes! 1.75" , 2.5", and 3.5". I've had the Super fry mold for a couple weeks and just havent had time to shoot plastic through it. I blew off some steam today and was able to make a few baits! This Super Fry is a beast. It will help target some serious slabs!

evo.jpg

Jig Man

Great looking plastics RD... Sorry I didn't get to visit when I passed thru Thursday. Maybe next time....

toadfrog

Fished those Saturday rigged with a beetle spin . Tore up a bunch of small bass . My 8 year old daughter and I made them . She was tickled to death catching fish on something she made . 3.5 ROCK

toadfrog

Hey Ron how do those lam plates work out . Are they worth the trouble and cost or do I just keep using tin foil.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Brent Ive never used the plates. I only use the Twin if I'm doing laminates. I have more waste plastic but it's much faster and plastic is cheaper than my time. Once u've used the twin a bit it's pretty easy just get your viscosities right.

Pup

The profile of that 3.5 incher reminds me of a Case Plastics Jack's Worm in an abstract, impressionistic sort of way.

That's a compliment BTW. ;) :cool: The Jack's Worm is a pretty good smallmouth bass bait.

toadfrog

Lordy that means 2 prestos twin injector and a blending block . That is a loooot of baits to sell before you realize a return . Looks like me and Renold's Wrap are going to be good friends . You make great looking baits. Shot a few swim shads today. Sadly had no time to play.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ha thanks Pup!

Naw... I dont use prestos. It all gets mic'ed. But 7 or 8 of each mold does take a while to recoup!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Hey Toad you wanna split one of Bears new two color injector systems with me??? As long as I get to keep it I'm game! I'm anxious to get a good look at this one.

toadfrog

Going for a grand I think . Hang on a bit . Lets see what Jacobs comes up with . Your just around 800 miles from me . We could drive 5 hrs each and just hand it back and forth . You get it a month , I get it a month . LOL

Back