Eastern NC

RouseD

Just getting started on this site. I also have a couple of friends from another site who have joined you. I mostly tie flies, but want to try tying up some jigs.

Jig Man

Welcome to Jig Craft Rouse, some good stuff goin here and great folks. Since your into flies there is a Fly swap happening here this month, and bet they got room for ya. If you haven't already signed up. Anyway, Howdy from west Texas...

Opps looks like they closed sign-up June 12, but ya might ask if they haven't already shipped...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site RouseD! Tying jigs and flies go hand in hand in my opinion..... use some flies on my spinning gear and some jigs on my fly rod. Glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing some of your work.

dbeam

Glad to see that you have joined Dennis it is a great site. I got in on the last jig swap it was fun opening the package to see what everyone else had tied. I know you will enjoy this site as much as I do.

Warning about RouseD to the rest of you, 1st and foremost he is a great friend, fly-tier and fisherman, but he is overly-modest about his abilities.

Darrell

Back