Dragon's Mane for blt

smalljaw

What size is that head? I have never saw anything that even closely looked like that and it is obvious from the pics that the head design could be used for a ton of different types of presentations. I like what you've done so far!

toadfrog

I haven't fished it yet . Bout my buddy says it will nose around rocks like a bullet head and has nailed walleye and sand bass . Hadn't heard more yet . I haven't weighed the head guess i better and post it . I'm guessing before hand 1/2 oz.

blt

They are looking great Toad. I am computerless at home right now, and didn't see this until now. Break at work are the only time I get to look now. That jig weighs a little over 1/2oz. ifin I remember right. I need to start playing around with it now that I have more time.

toadfrog

Yep blt the possibilities are many with that head . But it really does kind of warn people of with its looks . No joke . I in computer hell myself . Been trying to down load a new anti virus program but just goofed everything up . so far customer support sucks .

Back