Double post alerts coming from JigCraft site.

cadman

I have a question for you moderators. Lately, when I get an alert e-mailed to me from jig craft, I get 2 alerts. One of them is blank and the second one comes in with the information on it. This is happening to every reply I get from guys answering threads. I have windows 7 and use Internet Explorer. This has never happened before, has something changed, as I have not been on this site in about 2-3 weeks? Or did I by chance click on something in my set-up? Thanks for any help.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure why it would be doing that. I just looked in the AdminLogs and could see lots of notices going out but none were doubles. Some get kicked back to the website if they are thought to be spam by service providers. Nothing unusual. I cleaned up what was there but not sure that will help.

You can check your setting, it is in the User Control Panel under Edit Options on the left side.

Wish i could give a better answer. :\

cadman

AtticaFish said:
Not sure why it would be doing that. I just looked in the AdminLogs and could see lots of notices going out but none were doubles. Some get kicked back to the website if they are thought to be spam by service providers. Nothing unusual. I cleaned up what was there but not sure that will help.

You can check your setting, it is in the User Control Panel under Edit Options on the left side.

Wish i could give a better answer. :\

Thanks for looking into this. I appreciate it.

Ted

Back