dooley jighead

rich mc

i have a friend that wants a 1/4 dooley style jighead. he prefers this head for sticking inside a gitzit bait   rich mc

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Never heard of a Dooley head..... have a picture of one? I've seen the flat sided heads that come in pre-rigged packs of Gizit Tubes, is that what you are talking about?

rich mc

he did send me another photo and it says x1caribou head basically a barrel shaped with the 90 degree eye in the middle hope that helps rich mc

rich mc

the bottom one ,473071 looks like it but has a thinner hook. thanks

jackie53

This was one of the 1st mold's we bought to put in the gitizt or tube bait.When we started pouring.still have the mold would not part with it. Is a good mold.Cast well.The only negative we have is it will spin or cause the tube to spiral causing line twist especially with light line.Which can be fixed with braid line(does not twist).Still use this head today in our tubes/gitizts.Wish the 1/4 oz would fit a crappie tube.

rich mc

my friend from south carolina said the name dooley came from a local guy that made that head. he called and the talked to the mans' s son as the father is 87 and doesnt pour anymore. thanks for answering the posts. rich mc

Back