Does it know?

Nightprowler

Yesterday, my lead pot wasn't pouring worth a hoot. I was so disscussted I turned it off and left the orders unfilled on the work station. I went back today and "what a difference a day makes. The lead poured like butter. I told my wife the pot knew I was mad at it. Here is my latest creation I'm making for a jig swap. It's naked right now, but I hope to do the Ohio State Buckeyes proud... Hope you like it!
NightProwler
DSCF0172.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting head design... can't say that i remember seeing that one around. Is this a custom mold or was the head manipulated after it was poured?

Hope to see the finished tie also. Go Bucks! OH............................IO

toadfrog

I like it . If you use powder paint though I bet it fills in the scales. Lets see'm painted . Then tied ,then?? getting a little needy ain't I .

SaltyBuckster

Nice gill heads Prowler.I have a bunch also.For a special touch pour a couple extra and use some good tinsnips and cut a mouth at an angle.A quick dip at the right temp and the scales look very good after powder.

Fatman

Gotta go with toad, unless you have them heated really good I think they're gonna fill in, Show us how ya did when you powder them

Jig Man

These guys are deff. getting needy... When their ready just send um on down and I'll tryum for ya!!!! At least some pics. :D

Nightprowler

Thanks for the compliments. With all the awesome tiers here, you got the throw some curve balls on occasion...lol.

np

Back