Do-It Ultra Minnow Blade Mold

Bucho

Hi,

I`m considering buying this mold. Mostly out of curiosity. No intention to get into the generic medium size blade bait business but this large sizes might complement the Do-It Shad Bait vibrating lures I use in salt water.

Anybody has any experience ont the lure? I would mostly be interested in open water northern pike.

Kdog

Interesting to say the least. Its a new mold and dang they really upped insert prices. May be interesting keep hooks yp off the bottom a bit better

QPassage

I took a look at it and decided it was to big for me right now. I did buy the swimbait head with the double keeper wire. Everyone who has ended up with one really like it.

Bucho

Got the mold but I am not happy with the full 1,5oz on a vertical presentation. I find it too nose heavy. Since I have a boat now and the cod lurk at more than 50`during summer I have taken a second look at some of my first experiments with the shad spoon mold. I found that better but not ideal. I liked that the lure is being propelled forward under a lift up, effektively circling the boat even under spot lock over a wreck. I also tried the minnow spoon mold which looks a bit like that zonar bait that everybody fancies so much. Very nice action. Plus, since I am not impressed with the minnow spoon, I could spare the mold for machining once I figured out the best position.

36497511gf.jpg

36497513dn.jpg

36497514tc.jpg

Back