Do-it Molds for sale

toadfrog

You up to any kind of trade cause I just double ordered some slab jig molds got 2 to many . ARRRG !

toadfrog

What hook you need Might have a bunch . I used spinner bait hooks . Know for sure I have some of those .

m.t.pockets

toadfrog said:
You up to any kind of trade cause I just double ordered some slab jig molds got 2 to many . ARRRG !

Hey toad
Not trying to hijack this thread but If chill isn't interested in a trade I might be. What are the slab molds you have

Charlesd2113

I want the two spinnerbait molds if you still have them. I emailed you with my phone number, but it is 423-618-2113 if you did not get the message. Just call me if you still have them. If I do not answer its because I may be out of service range so leave me a message and your number that way I can call you back asap. Thank you.

Charlie

chill49

Charlesd2113 said:
I want the two spinnerbait molds if you still have them. I emailed you with my phone number, but it is 423-618-2113 if you did not get the message. Just call me if you still have them. If I do not answer its because I may be out of service range so leave me a message and your number that way I can call you back asap. Thank you.

Charlie
sorry did not get email sent you a pm

toadfrog

chill49 said:
toadfrog said:
What hook you need Might have a bunch . I used spinner bait hooks . Know for sure I have some of those .

would like to have 4 2 or 1
Pretty sure I have 2/0 3/0 4/0 5/0 between 500 and a 1000 ea. in the boxes .

toadfrog

m.t.pockets said:
toadfrog said:

Hey toad
Not trying to hijack this thread but If chill isn't interested in a trade I might be. What are the slab molds you have
Slab molds gone . One is on Ebay .

chill49 said:
I am slowing down pouring my on jigs so thought I might sell some.

Pro 101 1/32 never used

Plus freight money order only

Still have this one

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Back