Do it mold

blt

FBB-7-A football head mold.
1/16,1/8,1/4,3/8.1/2,3/4 and 1oz. sizes. No weed guard.

Almost brand new. $10 plus shipping. Will not fit into the $5 standard, so I have to see what the cheapest way to ship it is.

blt

OK, Will check out postal stuff, get back with you. I am working 12 hours the next 3 days, so it may be Monday.
Come on power ball lol.

blt

I sent you an e-mail about it Salty, did you get it? It was a couple of days ago.

Are you looking for any surf sinker molds? I may have a couple to get rid of.

blt

JSC...let me know when you send me an e-mail, I seem to be having an issue getting and sending e-mails through profiles.

Hawnjigs

KISS
A single Do-it will fit diagonally in a small flat rate box if you unscrew the wood handles and SLIDE them off. The sharp corners on the metal handle tongues need to be padded or filed down.

blt

Doc, I didn't think you poured that much, sorry! I may have another mold to get rid of...small ball head in the 1/16-1/4 size. With barb ifin I remember right. I'll let you know. I already told you if you ever get to lancaster, I will "cough" up some lead for you.

Hawn.....I didn't even give that a thought to take the handles off. Don't tell JSC, but for a prank, I might not send him the screws to the handles lol.

toadfrog

Ya don't have a big ole inline sinker mold do ya . I'm tossing around the Idea of making some in line spinners of a hefty size .

blt

Doc, working 12 hr shifts all w/e. Can't complain, good job that has kept me very busy during the past 3 years while others are jobless.

Toad, I do have 2 inline sinker molds, but I can't part with those. Good sinker for Tautog/blackfish rigs. Best eating fish I ever tasted IMO.

blt

Your jobless? Sorry to hear that. I've been at this Company since fall of '84. Seen A LOT of stuff taken from us, but not medical, they gave us the chance to pay a lot of money for a super high deductible coverage. See, they didn't cut everything lol, but I'm still glad I have a good job. I hope all that are looking get something soon, and something that can sustain a family, not a minimum wage job just so the boyz on the hill in DC can claim "look, another employed American". I'll stop there and leave politics off this forum. When us 3 Pa'ers get together to fish next year, do NOT mention politics to me lol.
Now ifin you want to sell some of those rods to raise some funds......

toadfrog

blt said:
Doc, working 12 hr shifts all w/e. Can't complain, good job that has kept me very busy during the past 3 years while others are jobless.

Toad, I do have 2 inline sinker molds, but I can't part with those. Good sinker for Tautog/blackfish rigs. Best eating fish I ever tasted IMO.
Dirty Rats Afrats . I figured you would tell me that .:rolleyes:

toadfrog

I go to flea markets too . But around here finding lure making stuff is nearly impossible . Was watching for a mold that will do bodies 3/4 up . Bottom bouncer molds look promising as long as the weight is not printed on the body . Don't want to do any filing . A friend of mine payed 29.99 plus shipping for a 2.oz. wanted to slap him on the back of the head .

blt

I'm glad I am out of arms reach, I dumped $70 for my last mold lol. Goes up to 8oz. though. I'll make that back quick though, no one in my area sells this big jig, so I'm going to do well with it.

JSC

BLT
Did you get my E Mail ???? I did send it off of your profile just before I posted to forum on it

blt

It's in the mail today, should see it Friday. I did not get an e-mail though.
Something is not right, because I am getting zero e-mails from this site.

Back