dirty little tricks

quivira kid

This work?

537712_718537418863_77201780_33943029_863695868_n.jpg

Ten fat gills from Saturday afternoon. Went out again Monday evening and caught 15 more and two decent crappie.

quivira kid

That is one of my fishing buddy's dad... he met me out at the lake. He had never really gotten into the good gills with flies before. We busted that cherry pretty handily!

Fatman

Picked the car up and while all the rocker panels and stuff are fixed the front tires won't pass inspection. I had to sneak the damned thing home all the while praying there were no cops around!!! Taking it down to my regular machanic to check everything and make sure nothing else besides the tires need fixing(*&(^*(&^)(*^)(*^ So far $1150 - tires are gonna be around $200 and hopefully nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So right now NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Doc!!!!!!LOL and yeah it's PI$$ING me off!!!!!!!

Fatman

Doc I'm really gonna break your heart here - I haven't even got my license yet!!!!!!!!!! but that's the easy part of the equation!!!! My SIL wants her car back on the weekends!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Oh and the free fishing day isn't until the 9th of June!!! and I'll give ya 1/2 a credit for posting about it though!!! but Vermont's is only one day. I've been fishing twice now so **** ***!!! I know you don't beleive it but that's your problem not mine.

quivira kid

Those chartreuse pheasant tails got the living HELL pounded out of them this weekend! Gills and redears up to almost 10"....... with a few kicker dink bass and catfish.

Back