Darice Gemz As Stick-On Eyes - Meijer Store

Pup

4mm Stick-On Eyes

Look for an area of Valentine's Day Clearance @ 70% off. Click on images below for specs if interested.

Prices reduced from $3.99 to $1.19. Only red and fuchsia colors are available at my local store. Get them while you can at yours if you have one in your area. Seems like a very good deal to me, so thought I'd pass it along.

Pup

These seem to have potential, as they'll form and stick to the surface of a ball head jig pretty well. A coat of epoxy and it's set as far as I'm concerned. The reds might make nice five-of-diamonds pattern on spoons. A few future "clown-colored" jigs could receive red-colored clown eyes. :icon14: ;)

Indianapolis' weather is great this PM. Forty-eight degrees and overcast. Though, streets are beginning to pond from all of the snow melt. :( It's been one of the snowiest winters recorded in Indy's history. Flooding is the aftermath.

And...more snow may be on its way, again, this weekend. :icon13:

Pup

Indy's a good place to live. Hope she enjoys it here.

No snow in the forecast 'til next Tuesday. :) Possible thundershowers with strong winds this Thursday though. :( :huh:

Kdog

FYI.. These eyes will not work with Urethane top coats such as dick nites. It dissolves them.

Back