Dagum snow

Bkabina

Been out 4 times already since 4am. but I probably should have went out a few more. It hasn't quit yet,but it has slowed down again. This is cutting into my jig making time. Lol
What a storm. It's coming down an inch to two inches per hour at times. It's suppose to be worse south of here.
Be safe if your dealing with this storm.

StumpHunter

Hope the snow ends soon for you. Looked on the weather channel and it looks like a lot of folk are getting covered. Take care and stay warm.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Have fun with all that wonderful mess. :beat-up: The weather guys really messed up on the prediction for this storm for my area. The originally issued winter storm warnings calling for 6-9ins and 30mph winds. They changed their minds every hour or so and finally canceled the warnings..... got maybe half inch of snow - but the wind howled all night.

Good luck digging out.

Jig Man

Dang it... 20 this mornin, but gonna be in the 60's here today. Prolly take another walk along a dam after work.

Bkabina

Man! I can't wait to go fishing! The boys are getting antsy too, but they are young enough to get distracted playing in the snow. Not me. Lol

Fatman

BK - they're saying it's supposed to stay south of us but with our luck we'll get it!!! If we do I hope it's the last one cause I'm ready to go fishing too!!!

Bkabina

I been watching the radar. Looks like it will miss you. It's on it's way out to sea. I'll be on the water as soon as it gets soft enough for the boat again. It's still a little hard right now, but it won't be long.

Fatman

Since this is a family friendly board I will refrain from saying dirty words to you!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL But keep it up and I'll figure out a way to make it snow at YOUR house!!!

Back