Crystal Flash

Jay Wirth

I buy a few packs of each color and keep in a large 8x11 zip lock bag on supply shelf. Open packs I keep in a separate bag and take out for the colors I need. The fancy spinning racks are OK but our cats also liked them - so its the zip lock bags

duffy

I leave mine in the zip tie and the bag it comes in and just pull out what I need. I keep them file-like stacked in a small Sterilite box as I don't have that many and don't tie that fast/many. For me it's easy to use the zip tie tag end for a handle to put it in and take out of the bag, other wise the whole mess would be on the floor and all over the place.

Jig Man

duffy said:
I leave mine in the zip tie and the bag it comes in and just pull out what I need.

Yep, just clip off a corner of the baggie and pull out what I need...

Barefoot

"Yep, just clip off a corner of the baggie and pull out what I need..."
Best tip ever for flash. I use tweezers and just pluck a few strands at a time.

gaspumper

Thanks guys,I guess the best way is to keep them in bags,like Jay I have two cats and they like anything that wiggles.

Kdog

original packagaing in a clear storage box. Tried a spinner rack and yes it looks neat but in my tying area which doubles as painting and is in my woodworking shop tends to get dusty and ooooppppps happens and believe me speckled flash and dusty flash arent fun to work with. 

Went back to the storage box.  Keeps it neat, clean and easy to put away for safe, CLEAN storage

AllenOK

I've got cats, and they have a fondness for furs, feathers, and anything "squirmy" that they can bat around. As a result, ALL my tying supplies are kept in storage boxes next to my tying desk.

Back