Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox

hookup

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox

This is easy to make, and my favority price, cheap.

I made one years ago, but it was destroyed by my kid when he got into photography, but for all those nice jigs out there, if you cut a hole in the bottom and 'thread' your vice through, you can get some outstanding shots of your home made creations in something like this.

Add a cheap tripod, and a camera that has a macro mode, and you'll be turning out pix like a pro.

Fatman

That stuff they call tissue paper is that like a light cloth??? That's one big piece he's using to make that. I've got the box, the white board for inside, one light, the tape to strap everything down. But it looks like a really great idea. Wonder if you had a few tyvec backs that computers come wrapped in if they would work???

Still working on finding a cheap tripod

hookup

I think it's just tissue paper, not sure though.

I just used regular 8 1/2x11" white lazer printer paper with no problems.

Now I'm lazy and just use the brown piece of cardboard behind the vise technique

A cheap tripod is in backpacking stores - it's like a spider thingy (Gorillapod) that the arms move around with a screw for the camera in the middle.

http://joby.com/store/gorillapod?gclid=CPXc3OzIybACFYje4AodO1NqMQ

toadfrog

You can get a 6'' tripod that sits on the table from any Dollar tree store for a buck . They even have online sales . I have one . It's handy if you tend to move as you click . Got the same problem with a rifle . That is why I use a shotgun.

Doc Crappie

Banned
you also need two lights or more to use it the way it is meant to be used, the multiple lights not only shine light but when positioned correctly they highlight the object and eliminate all shadows giving you that perfect picture. Anything less and you would be fighting the shadows but if you live in the dark i guess that is ok..... lol

Doc Crappie

Banned
SaltyBuckster said:
Great find.I'll be making one of these shortly.Look out guys,a monster is on a roll,Ha.

A Monster You Say...... Must Be A Non Picture Taking Monster Getting Ready To Bust Loose On JC..... LMFAO.... HA HA HA HA

Go Ahead And Say It..... LOL

Here you go Brucey Boy Feast Your Eyes On These.... Can You Take A Picture Like These.... Of Course Not You Better Go Back To School Buddy..... LOL

DSC_0001-23.jpg

DSC_0002-13.jpg

DSC_0003-14.jpg

DSC_0003-15.jpg

DSC_0001-8.jpg

Doc Crappie

Banned
SaltyBuckster said:
I'm going to be a "photographer" in training.lol

Good now I will just call you "PIT" (photographer in training).... I can hear it now...... HEY YOU OVER THERE!!! YOU THE "PIT" .... LOL

Back