crazy angler

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah..... he is stuck somewhere and lost his wallet. Sent all my life savings away....... sure hope he makes it back! haha

Hopefully he changed his password. Anyone who is in my contacts might have gotten one from me a while back that had link about parenting skills or something in it. Didn't come from me....... immediately changed my password. ;)

toadfrog

Ain't seen it yet . Be on the look out . Wonder if I gave them my bank info If they would split the take . But then nothin from nothin leaves nothin . LMAO

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is that his email (or possibly just IP) has been compromised and someone is sending out spam mail from his account. The message was something about him being out of the country, lost his wallet, and desperately needs you to wire him cash before the witch doctors shrink his head....... or some mumbojumbo like that. I didn't even read it all, deleted it quickly as possible. ;)

Bucko said:
I'm lost...?

SlabHappy

Yeah, I got one too. I had the same thing happen to me, and sent spam emails to everyone I worked with, HR, and who knows who else.

Back