craw pattern

tsdunigan

[attachment=2279]you think it will shoot docks ok with the weight back?

Attachments

• jigs 12-30 014.jpg
    jigs 12-30 014.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 85
  • jigs 12-30 016.jpg
    jigs 12-30 016.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 90

Len

Yes, that is a very creative craw pattern and it should work for ya! What size hook and eye weight did you use? Good colors to use for hiding Bass around docks and piers.

Fatman

Looks great!!!!!! Only thing I'd do is move the eyes closer to the eye of the hook. To me it might interfere with a hook set on a fish, but try them your way and then you can tell me I'm full of it LOL

tsdunigan

Len said:
Yes, that is a very creative craw pattern and it should work for ya! What size hook and eye weight did you use? Good colors to use for hiding Bass around docks and piers.

#1hook i think 1/20 oz. on the dumbell eyes

tsdunigan

Fatman said:
You gonna be using that on a fly rod or spinning tackle???

spinning tackle, I don't have any fly rods yet!!!! but I'm gonna have to get one cause I tied so many flys I started tying jigs , now I'm hooked big time keep getting material and tying and trying to ty any thing new andd neat,it is a vicious circle !!! I love it

Pup

Interesting tie. :icon14: I really do like its profile from overhead.

Am interested in creating offerings with dumbbell eyes for finesse fishing bass with light tackle.

Ever thought of putting a little epoxy over your tail? I did that once to a craw tie and it put a nice little wobble into it. The tail was comprised of guinea fowl feathers.

tsdunigan

Pup said:
Interesting tie. :icon14: I really do like its profile from overhead.

Am interested in creating offerings with dumbbell eyes for finesse fishing bass with light tackle.

Ever thought of putting a little epoxy over your tail? I did that once to a craw tie and it put a nice little wobble into it. The tail was comprised of guinea fowl feathers.

no i'll have to try that ,I'm interested in seeing how this will skip when shooting docks I thought with the weight back it might skip easier, I have not had a chance to try these tys yet .

Back