Crappie Spinnerbait

SaltyBuckster

Well,things have been pretty quiet around here lately,so I figured that I'de make something for my trip tonight to Raystown Dam.I heard that the crappies are humongious and the stripers and the smallmouth and also the yellow perch.Sounds like my kind of place.Made a couple of 1/8 and 1/4 Alewife Herring jigs and this 1/8 oz. guy for the crappies.Duel size 1 Indiana blades with some palmered grey marabou and even eyes,lol.

Attachments

• DSC00062.JPG
    DSC00062.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 132

Jig Man

Your right it is awful quit round here... Figurd evebody twer fichen.. Nice lukin baits and if they got no eyes how dey gonna cee twere they headed? Best of luck tonight... Saturday morning for me.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
You should have told me you wanted some spinners for the crappies! I think I did put a couple 1/8 spinnerbaits in there though but nothing smaller. I sent some 3/16 and 1/4 oz jigs with collars... Thought maybe you would want collars for your bucktails!:p If not, cut 'em off!:blush:

SaltyBuckster

Because we are all getting old and forget where we put things and forget what we actually have made already.lol.We see something that we like and we make more of them.We already have a hundred of them sitting around in a secret hiding place,so we won't forget where we put them and hid them away from ourselves,Ha.

Back